We’re looking for a Network Administrator who will be capable of maintaining the corporate information systems infrastructure.
• Install programs and conduct hardware and software support
• Manage LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet and intranet systems
• Must ensure stable network connectivity throughout company LAN/WAN and monitor servers for performance issues
• Monitor servers, hardware (desktop computers, printers, etc.), routers,switches, firewalls, phones, software deployment security updates and patches • Provide employee support such as hardware, cable, software and peripherals installation
• Keep track of hardware and software audits of workstations and servers to check compliance with standards, policies and configuration guidelines • Set up security firewall for complete protection from viruses and unauthorized users
• Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, and latency) and test for weakness
• Ensure all the CCTV surveillance security cameras and its network, recordings are up and running condition Requirements
• Must be a college graduate of Computer Science, IT or equivalent educational program
• Strong knowledge in Cisco / DrayTek Router and Firewall is a MUST
• Knowledge in LAN/WAN networking such as maintenance and troubleshooting of Cisco / DrayTek routers • Strong understanding and familiarity of TCP/IP and its suite of protocols
• Competence with testing tools and procedures for voice and data circuits.
• Can start as soon as possible
About Alpha Mechanical Servics
24/7 emergency home service
Multiple service trucks on the road
Dedicated home service divisions
We’re Committed To Do The Job-Every Job. The Right Way!